@TuneIN “WIN SONOS” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions INCLUDING the U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The @TuneIn “Win Sonos” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 11:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 3/10/2013 and ends at 4:59 PM CT on 3/17/2013 (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are physically located and residing therein and who are 18 years of age or older and have a Twitter account at time of entry in the Sweepstakes. Employees of TuneIn, Inc., Sonos (collectively, the “Sponsors”), Trepoint (“Administrator”), Jack Morton Worldwide, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating sponsors, vendors, promotion or advertising agencies (collectively “Promotion Entities”), or any other person or entity involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children or siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each of the foregoing are ineligible to enter. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence for at least 3 months a year. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions outside of the United States, including the U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. military installations, and where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter this Sweepstakes, (i) log-in to your Twitter account and (ii) tweet: “@TuneIn #EatTacoWinSonos (the “Tweet”) during the Promotion Period to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Twitter account per day during the Promotion Period. All entries must be received no later than 4:59 PM CT on 3/17/2013 to be eligible. Entrants using multiple Twitter accounts to enter Sweepstakes will be disqualified. By participating in this Sweepstakes and tweeting the Tweet, each entrant agrees to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. If you choose to tweet using your mobile device, data rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
The information that you provide in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used for the Sponsor’s internal purposes to administer this Sweepstakes.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees that Promotion Entities shall retain full authority, in their sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and agrees to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Promotion Entities.
Released Parties (as defined below) is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, and/or unintelligible entries, Tweets or direct messages, or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions entrants may encounter when submitting their entries or Tweets. Only complete valid entries will be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent entries or entries suspected of being fraudulent. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing to select the five (5) potential Grand Prize Winners (each a “Winner”, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by a representative of the Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Sponsor will make (time permitting) up to two (2) attempts over a twenty-four (24) hour period following the selection of potential Winners to contact each potential Winner via tweet to such potential Winner’s Twitter account from @TuneIn with instructions to claim prize. Each potential Winner will be required to direct message @TuneIn his/her full name, date of birth, complete mailing address, phone number and e-mail address within twenty-four (24) hours of time of such notification. If a potential Winner does not respond within the twenty-four (24) hour period, such potential Winner will be disqualified and at the discretion of the Sponsor, an alternate Winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received. Return of any prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor an alternate potential Winner may be selected. If a potential Winner is found to be ineligible or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. GRAND PRIZES (5): Each winner will receive one (1) Sonos Play:3 and one (1) Sonos Bridge. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of grand prize: $345.00 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,725.00. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses due in connection with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided. The prize may not be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. The awarding of any prize is conditioned upon compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations and these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute regarding entries and/or Tweets received from multiple users having the same Twitter account, the authorized account subscriber of the Twitter account used to participate in the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Twitter account by Twitter.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during Promotion Period
7. GENERAL SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS:. By entering, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to use of his/her name/likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation or notification to, or permission from entrant or any other third party, except where prohibited by law. All entrants information submitted in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes will not be shared with any outside organizations or third parties. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor, Administrator, Jack Morton Worldwide, Twitter, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, their respective successors and assigns, and any and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, licensees and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), shall not be liable for, and each entrant hereby forever and irrevocably releases, discharges and holds harmless same of, any personal injury, death, loss or damage of any kind or any other causes of action or claims related to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes- or prize-related activity, or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, libel, visual or audio alteration or faulty mechanical reproduction, or infringement of moral rights, right of publicity, copyright or other intellectual property or invasion of privacy.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR HARM TO BUSINESS OR REPUTATION, ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, POSTING ON OR ACCESS AND/OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM ANY WEB SITE OWNED, OPERATED OR CONTROLLED BY SPONSOR, OR ACCEPTANCE OR USAGE OF A PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR BODILY OR PERSONAL INJURY, EVEN IF SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF RELEASED PARTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED $1.00.
Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Website or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction. Entrant is responsible for all on-line charges and fees incurred and with any Internet Service Provider and or wireless carrier.
Mass entries, or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be void and any entrant using such methods will be disqualified. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Promotion Entities determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsors and/or Sweepstakes Administrator reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be tweeted @TuneIn. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “@TuneIn Win Sonos” Winners’ List” c/o Jack Morton Worldwide, Attn: D. Hale, 600 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111. Requests must be received by 4/30/13.
9. SEVERABILITY: If any one or more provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, effect or enforcement of any other provision or provisions of these Official Rules.
10. FORCE MAJEURE: The failure of the Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, terrorism, fire, riot, earthquake, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of the Sponsor or other force majeure event shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
11. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, VENUE: These Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with California law without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Participants agree that the state and federal courts located in California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes or participants’ entry and/or participation in the Sweepstakes, and participants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue thereof.
12. SPONSORS: TuneIn, Inc., 270 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301 and Sonos, 223 E. De La Guerra
Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Trepoint, 98 Cutter Mill Rd., Suite 479N, Great Neck, NY 11021.