We’ll be at the AppNation developer conference in San Francisco this week where we’re sharing some of the exciting product advances we’ve already talked about with you. Today, we’re also making another big announcement.
Welcome to the new TuneIn.com. Here are the highlights of what’s new:
- Find and listen to your favorite radio from your desktop
- Setup and manage your TuneIn app Presets with a browser, they stay synchronized between apps
- See more details on your favorite stations and shows
- While RedButton is not currently available with TuneIn.com, we are working on a new solution to roll out soon
- Tell us to fix it when content is missing or wrong
Many of you will recognize the new tunein.com in its resemblance to the radiotime.com website with our directory now accessible through tunein.com alongside information about all of our products. The new tunein.com is a big step as we move from RadioTime to our new home at TuneIn. So now, whether you’re at home or on the go, sitting at your desk or driving down the freeway, TuneIn is the destination you can turn to discover and listen to great content on radio around the world.
Your suggestions and support have helped make us one of the top free music apps on iTunes in just a few days. More than 150,000 of you downloaded our new Pro app for Android on the Amazon Store on its first day. And our Blackberry Pro app with pause and recording is in private beta now and will be available in about a week.
We’ve got a lot more coming, and we’re excited to have you along for the ride. Thanks as always for being the most vibrant user community in radio, and we hope you enjoy the new TuneIn.com!