by Scott Fleischer
Station of the week: BBC Radio 1 BBC Radio 1 provides live coverage this week from their annual Big Weekend event. The event features performances by Foo Fighters, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, and more. The station will be broadcasting live on-site all day on both Saturday and Sunday (5/14, 5/15).
DJ of the week: Zane Lowe Zane Lowe’s show can be heard on BBC Radio 1, Monday through Thursday from 2 PM – 4 PM. Zane provides an eclectic playlists and interviews with a wide variety of artists. His guests this Wednesday will be Friendly Fires.
TuneIn Talk Picks
- The Bob & Tom Show airs each morning on various stations across The United States. Among this week’s guests is Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler.
- Kevin and Bean have been fixtures on Los Angeles radio since 1990. They can be heard each day on KROQ-FM from 8 AM – Noon Eastern.
- The Roe Conn Show with Richard Roeper airs each weekday on WLS-AM from 3 – 7 PM Eastern
TuneIn Sports Picks
- With the Memphis Grizzlies making a surprise playoff run, check out the latest sports talk from Memphis on WHBQ. Grizzlies GM Chris Wallace is a guest on Tuesday’s Sportstime Extra on WHBQ, which can be heard from 10 AM – Noon Eastern.
- Following the Mavericks upset of the Lakers, Galloway & Company on KESN-FM have the latest Mavs news.
- A new lineup is in place this week at WEPN-AM which includes the debut of Mike Lupica’s new radio show.
TuneIn Music Picks