When you find conflicts in reported information, use the following rules:
- Listen to a stream to confirm it works and fits the station.
- Review the update history in RadioMill. Recent updates are usually reliable.
- Fix-It reports from local users are the most trustworthy source about basic station information.
- Visit the station Web site to see what they report. Note, however, that station Web sites are often outdated and incorrect.
- Be careful with entries that span across multiple sources that match, since these sources all borrow from each other.