The Daily Guide Program Integrity Check Error Report allows for monitoring program data integrity and catching problems.
- To be determined
- Distribution: email@example.com
- Responsible: Program administrator
- Frequency: Daily
- Typical count: 150 items
- Orphan Programs: These programs are not in any schedules, have no listenable topics and have a URL of less than five characters
- Duplicate schedules: These schedules have identical program IDs, station IDs, start time/days and durations as other schedules.
- Schedule collisions: These schedules assign multiple programs to the same timeslot
- Active Schedules For Inactive Programs: These schedules have been deactivated because they are attached to inactive programs.
- Active Schedules For Inactive Stations: These schedules have been deactivated because they are attached to inactive stations.
- Schedules with invalid programs: These schedules are mapped to program ids that don’t exist.
- Define tasks or specific responsibility.
- Create alternative for finding/fixing game collisions for a season.