The Schedule Import Status Report allows monitoring of updates applied from PRF sources.
- To be determined
- Distribution: email@example.com
- Responsible: Manually assigned
- Frequency: Weekly (Sunday at 1:00 a.m.?)
- Typical count: 100 items
- Tasks: New and updated programs are assigned as tasks
- Import summary
- New programs: These programs were added.
- Program content change: Program data changed since last import.
- Unmapped stations: These stations aren’t mapped to a RadioTime station.
- Active status mismatch stations: The active status of these stations does not match the import.
- Expired program mapping: The PRF program this program was mapped too no longer exists.
- Expired station mapping: The PRF station this station was mapped to no longer exists.
- Dupe program mapping: The program is mapped to multiple programs.
- Child station mapping: Importing schedules to a child station.
- Manually add unmapped stations and assign update/dedupe task
- Add tasks for active status, expired program, expired station, dupe program and child station